| || |
HEADWATERS ROOMS AND CONFERENCE ROOMS
FIRST FLOOR ROOMS click here for photos
WIND RIVER ROOM
- 4800 Square Feet (48' X 100') with dividing panels open
- 3360 Square Feet (48' x 70') with two conference rooms closed off
- Can accommodate up to 600 people comfortably for seminars, lectures, conferences, films or large receptions. Conference areas can be partitioned off and reserved separately.
- 750 Square Feet each (20' x 30')
- These two rooms are partitioned areas other Wind River Room and can seat up to 50 people each or can be reserved as one large room accommodating up to 100.
DINWOODY ROOM and WIGGINS FORK ROOM
- 768 Square Feet each (24' x 32')
- Located on the ground floor with view of the gardens, these rooms can each seat up to 50 people. The proximity to the catering kitchen makes either room a wonderful space for a small reception, as well as a meeting or classroom area.
HORSE CREEK ROOM
- 640 Square Feet (20' x 32')
- This is the ideal room for small discussion groups, meetings or receptions. Located on the ground floor, outside views make it a relaxing, comfortable enviroment in which to meet. Seat up to 40 people.
SECOND FLOOR ROOMS click here for photos
DUNOIR ROOM and JAKEY'S FORK ROOM
- 624 Square Feet each (24 x 26)
- Located on the second floor, your guests can spill into the Art Gallery next door after your meeting, class or reception.
- Each of these rooms can accommodate up to 30 people.
MARY BACK CLASSROOM
- 770 Square Feet
- This second floor space is ideal for art classes, but can also be used for small meetings. Seats 35 and has access to the Warm Springs Art Gallery and the Joe Back Library for your enjoyment at the close of your class.
- Limited Availabilty.
WARM SPRINGS ART GALLERY
- 1205 Square Feet
- Open an spacious, this is the perfect setting for a special reception. Located on the second floor, the gallery houses some of the areas most distinguished works of art.
- Standing room for up to 110.
- Home of Wind River Valley Artists' Guild